All photographers and OCT operators taking images for any of our studies will need to be certified by the UW-FPRC for each study specific procedure, before submitting actual patient photographs.
Follow the links below for procedure specific instructions.
UW-FPRC Imaging Procedures - Generic
- Color Procedures - 3M-D, 7M-D, 7Std-D, 9Std-D, 4W-D, SL-D
- Fluorescein Angiogram Procedures - FA-D
- Autofluorescence Procedures - AF-D, AFF-D
- Time Domain OCT Procedure - OCT-Stratus
- SD OCT Procedures - Heidelberg Spectralis, Zeiss Cirrus, Topcon 3D OCT
Certification Success Tips / Quick Reference Tools